A Few Potential Areas of Work:
Branding Marketing/Social Media
• Assist in the social listening review for insights and analysis, produce posts in a streamlined manner between our content and in house creative teams, develop a social reporting dashboard
• Work with senior staff to design, implement, and manage primary market research projects; secondary data analysis; synthesize insights across data sources and studies
• Develop and implement long-term engagement for our brand through integrated marketing campaigns. Deliverables include the strategy to integrate, roadmap, communicate and implement. Assist in application of the brand in all instances including co-branding, consumer facing brand materials and internal communication referencing the brand.
• Support the selling system project, including updating collateral, reviewing assets to ensure value, and making recommendations for improvement. Support the participant national campaign and educational materials with an active role from creative to execution and measurement.
Marketing Planning and Deployment
• Partner with MP&D team to manage day-to-day operations of the Brand Ambassador program (sponsorship reviews, database administration, etc.). Provide support and partnership on ad approvals and expirations in AdWorks platform as well as collaborating with streamlining and implementing deployment process with Business Partners.
• Develop change management strategy, create a communication plan, conduct stakeholder analysis, develop communication across multiple audiences
• Plan and execute special events, build a toolkit, review and improve internal and external communication content, compile mid-year grant progress reports and volunteer surveys
Early Career Marketing Internship Program (apply)
Early Career Marketing Rotational Program (Full for class of 2019)