CommonBond can refinance all of your existing student loans into one loan that could have a better interest rate. You can potentially lower your monthly payments or pay off your debt faster. Here’s how it works:
- It only takes moments
- No commitment, no documents, no impact on your credit score
- Complete your application in about 10 minutes
- The review process takes 1-2 days with access to expert help
- This step will require a hard credit pull, which will clearly be noted to you during the process
- Deferment: Covered for up to 32 months
- Forbearance: Covered for up to 24 months
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
- In the event of death or permanent disability, your loan is discharged and the cosigner is not responsible for the loan
Are you a cosigner on a student loan?
By removing yourself as a co-signer on your child’s student loan, you can start focusing on your retirement again. Refinance with our preferred rate program through CommonBond.
If you’d like to speak with a financial professional about refinancing, we can help. Our financial professionals can help you reach your goals including managing your student debt, saving for the future, and protecting the ones you love.