Search for forms

    Filter by
    Trustee Form F9561

    Begin the process of changing the trustee for your MassMutual policy by submitting this form. Call Customer Service at 1-800-272-2216 with questions.

    Certificate Change Form (GVULII)

    Use this form to make changes in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, MA, MI, NE, NY, ND, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, WV, WI, WY

    Certificate Change Form1 (GVULII)

    Use this form to make changes in the following states: AK, CA, CT, IL IN, LA, ME, MD, MN, MS, MO, MT, NV, NH NJ, NM, NC, OH, TN, UT, VT, VA, WA

    Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Election Forms

    Use this tool to access service forms to request a lump sum Required Minimum Distributions and to elect the Systematic Withdrawal Program for automatic Required Minimum Distribution elections on an Annuity contract. Form F6695 can be accessed through this tool.

    Showing 1 - 10 of 76 results
    Need help with forms?

    Annuity and Life customers:
    Call 800-272-2216

    MassMutual IRA customers:
    Call 866-306-6472

    Executive Benefits customers:
    Call 800-548-0073

    Customers & Policyowners

    Are you an insurance, annuities, or investments customer?

    Access your account