About M. Wade
Knowledge is the key to a successful financial future. My background, experience and commitment to providing you with the resources you need to make financial decisions, can help make your financial future as successful as you need it to be. I pride myself in getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current needs, and more importantly, their future needs.
Preparing for that next step in life isn’t always easy. My combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services can help you meet your financial goals, estate strategies and insurance needs. Whether your goals include preparing for milestone life events like retirement or college, or whether you’re simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection, I promise you a new level of attention, insight and capability. Contact me to discuss your financial future.
- 20 Years in the Financial Services Industry
- Obtained Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow designation (LUTCF)
- Obtained Chartered Financial Consultant designation (ChFC)
- Obtained Chartered Life Underwriter designation (CLU)
- Education: Union College; Bachelors of Science
- Family: Married to Patricia; daughter, Adrienne and son, Devin
- Resident of York County since 1996
- Hobbies: horses, hunting, deep sea fishing, skiing, and motorcycling
Area(s) of Focus
- Business Owners
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies