I offer total financial needs analysis through a network of experienced professionals with expertise in:
• Advisory services
• Retirement analysis and programs
• Estate strategies
• Employee benefit and retention services
• Business continuation strategies
• Trust services
I provide an analysis of your current financial situation and help you:
• Identify financial goals and concerns
• Illustrate what is being done to reach your goals and deal with concerns
• Identify gaps, if present, and offer solutions to fill them.
I represent Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual). Founded in 1851, MassMutual is a leading mutual life insurance company that is run for the benefit of its members and participating policyholders. The company has a long history of financial strength and strong performance, and although dividends are not guaranteed, MassMutual has paid dividends to eligible participating policyholders every year since the 1860s. With whole life insurance as its foundation, MassMutual provides products to help meet the financial needs of clients, such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long term care insurance, retirement/401(k) plan services, and annuities. In addition, the company’s strong and growing network of financial professionals helps clients make good financial decisions for the long-term.
• I am a registered representative of and offer securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC, member SIPC. Supervisory address: 901 Marquette Avenue, Suite 2600, Minneapolis, MN 55402; (612) 333-1413.
• I am licensed to sell insurance in: Minnesota, Florida, Maryland & Iowa and securities in: Minnesota, Maryland & Florida. I cannot communicate with, nor respond to, requests from people who reside in states where I am not licensed to conduct insurance and/or securities business.
Area(s) of Focus
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies