Colin Eddington graduated from the University of Houston in 2003 with a Bachelor of Science in Economics and a minor in finance. Colin started his career in the oil and gas industry, analyzing and raising capital for exploration and production projects in South Texas. In 2009, he joined the MetLife Premier Client Group of Houston, now MassMutual Texas Gulf Coast. During this time he has been recognized for his accomplishments with multiple awards; including the Star Award for making the most impact and contributions as a rookie Financial Services Representative, NAIFA Rising Star Award, MetLife’s Leaders Conference, and Million Dollar Round Table qualifications. Colin served two terms as a Director of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA). He is an Investment Advisor Representative and currently holds the Series 7, 6, 66, and 63 securities licenses; in addition to the Life, Accident, and Health Insurance licenses.
Colin’s knowledge and experience in assisting individuals and families make important financial decisions through a collaborative approach, enables him to address questions such as:
- When can I retire and will I be able to maintain my current standard of living?
- Will I outlive my retirement savings?
- How can I create a self-made pension from my 401(k) plan at work?
- Is my investment strategy appropriate for my goals and risk tolerance?
- How will my Social Security benefit affect my retirement?
- How will changes in healthcare affect my family when I stop working?
- How can diversification be used to manage risk?
- How would I pay for nursing home services for me or my loved ones?
- What can I do to minimize the effects of inflation on my portfolio?
- How much money do I need to save before I can stop working?
He is actively involved in his community, serving on numerous Boards and Associations. Colin and his wife Mariela are very proud of their four children.
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing name for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliated companies and sales representatives. Local sales agencies are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies. Colin R. Eddington is a registered representative of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MSI Financial Services, Inc. Member SIPC. L0716473066[exp0817][TX]
Area(s) of Focus
- Business Owners
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Special Care