Knowledge is the key to a successful financial future. My background, experience and commitment to providing you with the resources you need to make financial decisions, can help make your financial future as successful as you need it to be. I pride myself in getting to know each client so that I can understand their individual needs and what matters most to them. This helps me recommend products and strategies designed to meet their current needs, and more importantly, their future needs.
Now with offices in New Hampshire and
Florida, T.J. can tackle your financial concerns in the Northeast and the South in cold or warm weather.
• Shares practice in Bedford, NH with his three brothers,
son-in-law and nephew.
• Started his career in October, 1976 with Connecticut Mutual/Massachusetts Mutual (MassMutual)
• Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Lifetime Member
• Lifetime member of the MassMutual’s Leaders Sales Club (26 years) and Blue Chip Council for the last
15 years and past Top of the Council qualifier
• Investment Specialist for MassMutual Northern New England Agency
• Led his office in sales for MML Investors Services, LLC. (MMLIS) for 20 straight years
• Past President of the Manchester New Hampshire Local and past President of the State of New Hampshire
• Former Trustee of the Trust Funds for the town of Deerfield, NH
• Former travel soccer coach for 25 years
• Very active in his local church with Men’s Small Group ministries
• He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of New Hampshire in 1976
• T.J. struggles with golf, plays on an over age 50 baseball
team and enjoys UNH hockey
• T.J. and his wife, Sue, reside in Manchester, NH and part-time in Sarasota, FL. They have 1 daughter, Laura, who is married to Dennis Chenette who is now on his team, and 2 sons, Joe and Tim
Area(s) of Focus
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies