Rich Donado was appointed General Manager of MassMutual Nebraska on July 2015. As a financial services industry veteran of almost 18 years, Rich has a successful track record of both management and personal production. In his most recent roles Rich has recruited and trained a group of highly productive advisors. Rich’s focus continues to be his passion for bringing new advisors into our industry and helping experienced advisors reach new heights.
Rich began his career on Wall Street and within 5 years had achieved President’s Level production at his firm. After entering management, Rich quickly rose to be one of the top Sales Managers nationally. Over the next 7 years, Rich built teams that have him ranked in the Top 5 Nationally while receiving both company and industry awards.
During his 18 years Rich has received the following awards:
- The GAMA Silver Award (5 Times).
- The GAMA Bronze Award (Twice).
- 1 Chairman’s Signature Services (Top 5 Teams in Overall Execution).
- 3 President’s Citations (Top 5 Team).
- 2 President’s Signature Services (Top 15 Teams Overall Execution).
- 1 Leader’s Signature Service (Top 25 Team’s Overall Execution).
- 3 Life Concierge Awards (Top 20 Producing Life Teams)
He and his wife Evelyn reside in Omaha, Nebraska with their two boys, RJ and Mike.
Area(s) of Focus
- Investment Strategies
- Insurance Strategies