There are many ways to plan for the future, guessing is not one of them. In order to make the right decisions it’s important to choose a professional whose expertise is proven, and whose commitment is relentless. My goal is to empower you to see exactly what choices will protect you and your family today, and years from now. With a flexible approach to creating solutions we will work side by side to craft programs that address your unique needs.
You can rely on the discipline that helped me achieve my educational and professional goals to guide you with confidence toward the goal of financial security for you and your loved ones. I hold two degrees from Ball State University, a Bachelor of Science in Operations Management and a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems. I have earned three (3) FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc.) registrations, an Indiana Life and Health License and I am licensed to help you create a Long-Term Care strategy that may give you proper care and protect assets from spend down.
The Financial Planning Process
When you work with me, financial planning is a simple process:
1. Discovery Interview: Through open dialogue we will discover your primary financial planning goals.
2. Data Gathering: An in depth review of your current position and prioritize goals.
3. Specialist Meeting: Meeting with Firm Specialists and Partners to review current situation and determine appropriate strategies.
4. Plan Review: Review Draft Plan to confirm accuracy of information and validate results.
5. Plan Delivery: Based on our conversations and the goals you have shared I will present complete solutions tailored to you.
My goal is to be a supportive professional that helps you design a strategy when facing an uncertain future. You won’t be rushed into any decisions, and you won’t feel pressured to make a choice you don’t fully understand. Our relationship will be based on consistently open dialogue and the knowledge that my goal is to help you reach yours. Whether you are planning as an individual, taking care of your family, or operating a small business, let’s put a stop to all the guessing and start planning today.
Area(s) of Focus
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies