Bruce Jones is a Financial Planner for WestPoint Financial Group, a general agency of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual). Bruce’s Father, Howard L. Jones entered the business in 1963, with Bruce taking over the practice in 1996. With over 30 years of experience, Bruce’s broad knowledge of insurance and investment products should give his clients the confidence they need when choosing a financial services representative.
Bruce holds the following designations: Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Accredited Estate Planner and is a Registered Investment Advisor Representative. He also has completed the Dorsey Wright’s Point & Figure Analysis of Risk levels with a focus in stock and bond markets.
Bruce specializes in the following services:
- Business Continuation Planning
- Family owned Businesses Succession Planning
- Estate planning focusing efforts with Attorneys, CPAs and Trust Officers in a coordinated approach associated with the NAEPC
- Permanent Life Insurance Policy Examination on in-force or newly proposed Life Insurance
- Trust Officer Fiduciary consulting services associated with trust owned Life Insurance
Bruce is a member of the Celina-Mercer County Chamber of Commerce, Auglaize and Mercer Counties Convention and Visitors Bureau. He is also a member of the area Better Business Bureau where he serves on the Board of Governors and is the past Vice Chairman.
Bruce is a qualifying member of Million Dollar Roundtable beginning in 2011 through 2015. He has also been a Member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals for over 20 years.
Bruce and his wife Diana have been married for over 37 years with two adult children and three grandchildren.
Area(s) of Focus
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies