Todd Handley began his financial services career over 27 years ago focusing on retirement and estate planning, life insurance and investments. He has enjoyed the business and the relationships he is able to form with his clients and their families. Todd works with other professionals, i.e., attorneys and CPAs, to make sure the planning process is complete and coordinated for his clients.
He graduated from the University of Utah with a degree in marketing, and has over 30 years of sales experience. Todd is a part of the Utah Symphony/Utah Opera Planned Giving Community, and has coached high school lacrosse among other youth sports. Todd and his wife Emilee have been married for 29 years and have 3 kids, Brock, Boston and Savannah. Todd and Emilee enjoy spending time with their kids and supporting all of their activities. Todd also enjoys playing golf, mountain biking, participating in and watching all sports, and traveling with Emilee.
- Certified Long Term Care (CLTC)
- FINRA Series 7 (General Securities) and FINRA Series 65 (Investment Advisor Law) registrations
- Life and Health licensed in: Arizona, Nevada, Utah, and Virginia
- Top of Council Qualifier, Multiple Blue Chip Conference, Leaders Conference, and MDRT Qualifier
- AZ Insurance License #134074
- CA Insurance License #0B92628
- Securities Licensed in Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Idaho, Illinois, Oregon, Utah and Wyoming
Todd Handley is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of and offers securities, investment advisory and financial planning services through MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC. Supervisory Office: 6340 South 3000 East, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, Phone: 801-943-6277.
Area(s) of Focus
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies