Who Am I?
I came to this remarkable country when I was 17 in search of a quality education and better opportunity. As a young immigrant, I quickly learned the value of adapting to my ever-changing environment. I believe, with hard work and the right attitude anything is possible in this great nation of ours.
What do I do?
I take my clients from where they are to where they want to be financially. I do so by using a process of understanding their needs, analyzing the possible solutions, and making effective recommendations, all while carefully guiding them through each step.
What is my Financial Planning Process?
- Carefully listening to my clients and understanding their unique situations
- Appraising their financial needs, goals & concerns
- Providing tailored solutions to address their specific situation
- Creating a smooth and simple implementation process with guidance during each step
What sets me apart?
I serve as your advocate. As your advisor, I work on your behalf to keep up with the ever changing financial industry and to help you adapt accordingly. As a student of my craft, I seek to deepen my knowledge and expertise providing you with expert recommendations and services. I am passionate about my job and I love what I do. Getting to know you and seeing you as my client succeed and knowing that I made a difference in your life is what makes this job my life’s calling.
What type of clients do I serve?
- Professionals who are seeking to protect, grow and enjoy their wealth through a thoughtful, creative process.
- Baby boomers who are looking to retire soon and who want to create a comprehensive retirement-income strategy to help achieve their retirement goals.
- Families who would like a comprehensive financial strategy to fund college, prepare & invest for retirement and create a dynamic insurance program to protect their loved ones.
Area(s) of Focus
- Business Owners
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies