Brian Lee, ChFC, CFP®, is General Agent of MassMutual Greater Los Angeles where, in addition to his primary focus on recruiting and sales production, he is responsible for building a top agency in the MassMutual Career Agency System.
Brian graduated from Truman State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance. Brian entered the life insurance business in May 1996 with Penn Mutual Life. He quickly established himself as a developing leader in personal production and in sales management.
In August 2002, MassMutual’s San Francisco General Agent recruited Brian as his first Chinese Sales Manager. He was instrumental in helping grow the agency Net Field Force and Sales Production.
Brian’s accomplishments include:
- Sales Manager of the Year: 2008
- Management Council Qualifier: 2004-2011
- Member of Sales Manager Advisory Board: 2007-2012
- Member of Next Generation Group: 2009-2012
- Leading Sales Manager with “Rising Leader” Qualifiers
- 2011 & 2010 Platform Speaker for “Raising Rising Leaders” at MassMutual’s Sales Manager Summit
- Developed a Top of the Council Agent into Managing Associate and Sales Manager role
- Hosts regular Rising Leaders, LEAP, Sandler System, Periodization, Target Marketing, e-Relationship Study Group
- Developed Freshman 5, Blue Chip Council, and Top of Council qualifiers
As a leading manager in multicultural markets, Brian developed associates with diversified ethnic backgrounds, including Chinese, Asian-Indian, Hispanic, African American, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Filipino.
Brian resides in Westlake Village, CA, with his wife Betty and their sons Brendan and Benjamin. He is an active member of GAMA, NAIFA San Fernando Valley, AALU and several Chambers of Commerce in the Greater Los Angeles area. His current field force is closely tied to the community with involvement in more than 150 organizations. This makes MassMutual Greater Los Angeles one of the largest financial services firms in Southern California.
Area(s) of Focus
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies