Mr. Schiff is President of Schiff Benefits Group, LLC, specializing in the design, implementation, financing, and ongoing administrative support of supplemental executive benefits programs. Mr. Schiff has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and is recognized as a leader in the deferred compensation field. Prior to starting Schiff Benefits Group, LLC, Mr. Schiff was a Managing Director with NYLEX Benefits, a subsidiary and the executive benefits consulting arm of New York Life Insurance Company.
Before joining NYLEX Benefits, Mr. Schiff served as Regional Director with Clark/Bardes Partners, the successor to Insurance Alliances Group, Inc. From 1995 to 1998 he served as a Technology Specialist for the Equitable Life Insurance Company and was a Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier as an agent for them. Before joining the Equitable, Mr. Schiff served as Marketing Director for Client Systems at FDP Corp., an insurance industry software company.
Mr. Schiff is a graduate of Tulane University, holds the CLU professional designation, and is a member of AALU. Mr. Schiff has served in leadership roles, including:
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) and member of the following committees:
- Annual Meeting Planning Committee
- Communication Committee
- Exhibitors Committee
- Non-Qualified Plans Committee
- Political Action Committee
- Membership Committee
- 9 time consecutive Top of the Table Member (Million Dollar Round Table)
- Lifetime Court of Table Member of MDRT
- Member of The Forum 400
- Membership Committee for the Philadelphia Chapter of the Society of Financial Services Professionals
- International Secretary of Tau Epsilon Phi Fraternity
Mr. Schiff is an accomplished competitive sailor who now spends most of his free time with his two daughters who dance competitively, a son who loves playing soccer and hockey, and a wife who is a yoga/fitness instructor after retiring from 20 years of practicing real estate law.
Area(s) of Focus
- Business Owners
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies