As a 30+year veteran in the financial services industry my goal is to provide physicians and their families world-class service to help them achieve all of their financial goals, objectives and dreams. I have the passion, drive, knowledge and experience required to guide clients in making wise financial decisions given the unique needs and circumstances physicians face. Built on the core values of honesty and integrity, my practice is based on a strict code of ethics so my clients can be confident that they are working with an advisor who serves their best interests as his number one priority.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Fee-Based Wealth Management Services
- Stocks, Bonds, ETF’s, Mutual Funds
- Pension Transfers and Rollovers
- Pension Payout Alternatives
- Retirement Income Planning Strategies
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Life and Disability Income Insurance
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Education Funding Strategies and 529 Plans
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Alternative Investment Options
- Platinum Qualifier 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015: An honor presented to outstanding representatives who exemplify the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism, customer service and sales achievement.
- Platinum Inner Circle 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015: Top 50 in the nation among all MetLife Securities advisors.
- Ranked #1 with MetLife Securities in Wisconsin.
- Happily married to wife, Jill, for 30+ years with two adult children, Carrie and Billy, and 3 beautiful and smart grandchildren.
- Born and raised in Brookfield, WI currently residing in Whitefish Bay.
- Enjoy playing golf and relaxing in Naples.
Area(s) of Focus
- Insurance Strategies