My goal is to provide families and business owners with assistance in building their financial freedom. I have the skills, knowledge and experience required to help meet my client’s goals such as tax savings strategies, retirement needs, investments, insurance and legacy planning. My personal goal is to become a lifetime resource for each and every client.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Disability Income Insurance
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- Education Funding Strategies
- IRA Consolidation/Rollovers
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Managed Accounts
- Mortgage Protection (through life insurance and disability income insurance)
- Medicare Supplement Coverage
- Pension Payout Alternatives
- Pension Transfer/Rollovers
- Mutual Funds
- Tax Sheltered Annuities, 403(b) Plans
- Term Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Wealth Management Services
- Whole Life Insurance
- Investment Advisor Representative of MML Investors Services, LLC.
- Registered to offer securities products in Wisconsin.
- 11 Time Leaders Conference Qualifier.
- 11 Time Qualifier of Million Dollar Round Table.
- Over 29 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Lifetime resident of Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Married to my best friend, Sharon for over 29 years. Blessed with three wonderful children, Jonathan, Christine, and Meagan.
- Hobbies include listening to music, watching and playing a variety of sports, working out, camping and gardening.
- Member of Veterans of Foreign Wars.
- Member of American Veterans.
- Former President of Bethel Lutheran Church.
- Retired Major United States Army Reserves.
- Served on active duty during Operation Desert Shield and Storm.
- Served as Presidential Guard at Camp David, Maryland while on active duty in United States Marine Corp.
Area(s) of Focus
- Insurance Strategies