MassMutual expands wealth management offerings
Springfield, Mass. – MassMutual has added a pooled employer plan (PEP) – RMS EasyPlan – to its suite of wealth management solutions and so far, over 120 small businesses have jumped on board.
MassMutual’s RMS EasyPlan is ideal for businesses of any size and is available exclusively through advisors who choose to affiliate with MassMutual.
“With the addition of RMS EasyPlan PEP to our robust mix of wealth management solutions, we have yet another valuable option available for advisors who choose to affiliate with us to offer to their small business clients,” said Vaughn Bowman, CFA, head of wealth management with MassMutual. “As a highly-rated mutual insurance company with a 4+ decade long track record in the wealth management space, advisors can be confident representing MassMutual offerings to their clients.”
With RMS EasyPlan, MassMutual is the 3(38) investment manager, Alerus is the pooled plan provider and recordkeeper, and Access Retirement is the plan sponsor and named fiduciary.
Five reasons why RMS EasyPlan:
- Affordability. Employers of all sizes have access to pricing that has historically been available to only the largest employers.
- High quality investments. RMS EasyPlan features an investment lineup that rivals the quality and cost of the largest plans in the country.
- Flexibility. RMS EasyPlan allows employers to customize their plan design to fit their unique needs and budgets.
- Reduced liability. RMS EasyPlan’s unique structure frees employers from the liability of sponsoring a traditional 401(k) plan.
- Fiduciary oversight. Multiple fiduciaries monitor RMS EasyPlan to ensure participants’ best interests.
With RMS EasyPlan PEP, employers enjoy industry leading record keeping services, reduced administrative burdens, straightforward pricing, and access to a dedicated service team.