MassMutual’s Actuarial Internship Program is a key source for identifying, attracting and developing future actuarial leadership within our organization. Interns work on key assignments throughout the enterprise that make a difference to the future of a business or corporate unit. Assignments are designed for interns to apply their education and gain valuable professional experience. Successful interns could receive an offer for full-time employment upon graduation.
- Ability to apply your knowledge and skills and participate in high profile projects in a respected and highly rated company
- A mentor to work closely with you to provide career and exam guidance, development, coaching, and support
- Gain exposure to senior actuaries through networking across business lines
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- BA/BS with a quantitative focus (i.e., Mathematics, Actuarial, Finance, Economics or related major)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher (3.5 or higher preferred)
- Commitment to pursue Fellowship in Society of Actuaries
- Completion of 1 or more actuarial exams (desired but not required)
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Solid analytical skills
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Demonstration of MassMutual’s Winning Ways; Act With Integrity, Focus on the Customer, Value People, Work Collaboratively and Achieve Results
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
If you are interested in applying for MassMutual’s Actuarial Student Internship Program, please view current opportunities and apply online.
Insurance products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), 1295 State Street, Springfield, MA 01111-0001 and its subsidiaries C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company, 100 Bright Meadow Boulevard, Enfield, CT 06082.